Friday, February 4, 2011

Bubble Dress





My very first mommy-made bubble dress for Baby Mai.

I used the pattern that I bought from Etsy - Sophie McCurly from Babes of Sweet.

Since that it was my very firat attempt, I used my very ordinary cotton to make it. Fear of doing it wrongly, so I kept my precious cottons in a save place.

It was actually a very nice dress. Although there are stitching error here and there, but Im glad that Baby Mai able to wear it without tearing it in the public. Hehe



It is also called as 'peasant blouse' from the free tutorial that I got from the net. I used elastic for the arm and neck.

Since that Im happy with the dress, I decided to make another one using my half yard cotton. Half yard can only turned to be a blouse.






Paired it with a shorts, and she's ready to go.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment